Friday, May 13, 2016

Fri{YAY} Favorites: Top 10 Wedding Pictures.

Our Top 10 Wedding Pictures

J and I have been married one month as of this past Monday. I have loved being able to call him my husband and just being married to him in general.

Has life around the house changed at all nope, if anything we laugh more and can just sit and enjoy each others company at night without worrying about planning a damn thing!
   *except I should stay planning our late honeymoon getaway.... 

We just got our pictures from our photographer Eve, she did such a wonderful job capturing shots I had no idea she was taking! She aso did a wonderful job at editing them and making the pictures look flawless, we have a color and black and white of every photo... and there is easily 500 of them. 

Now to share with you our Top 10 Wedding Pictures. 



1. This one my be one of my favorites from the day. We had no clue where Eve (our photographer) was half the time and she captured some of the most beautiful images without us even knowing.

bride and groom


2. Another spontaneous one and another perfect shot. The lighting is great, the colors a vivid, its breathtaking. Here the bridal party was waiting to be announced and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
lighting


3. This is made the top simply because it is J's real smile! Not a fake cheesey one but genuine. And I mean come on look at him!! *insert eyes popping out emoji* lol


Groom


4. One of the few "posed" pictures I actually liked of myself. I feel so safe and so beautiful in J's arms. & my eye makeup turned out great!

posed


5. This was not even meant to be a picture, Eve was just "testing the lighting" but it is the perfect portrayal of the three of us. My poor mom has to put up with this for the rest of her life. 

test image

6. A tie for my favorite photo taken. There are no words for how happy this picture makes me <3

kiss


7. This is my bestfriend/sister/maid of honor. She is 16, 3+ inches taller than me and got all the brains and athletic ability between the two of us. This is us in a nutshell and I love it!

16 going on 21


8. Just a reminder of all the details that went in to the best day of our lives in such a short period of time. I can not thank all those who contributed to cooking and planning ans setting up enough. It really was the big party we wanted. Also a reminder of the delicious food I didn't get to eat. 

details

9. The wobble... I think. Me dancing, J trying to dance while trying to learn from all of our friends. Candid shots are the best pictures!

candid


10. The venue, the dress, the guests and my husband. You cant see our faces but you can see the love. Yet again another shot we had no idea was being taken and its beautiful.

groom


This day/night was the best day of our lives. The images our photographer captured make me fall in love all over again and wish we could go back and relive this day over and over. We didnt get to eat much of the delicious food, or hang out with half the people that came. 

You don't realize your hungry as you make you way around to all your family and friends that came out to be a part of the big day. I have been told that is how it always is and do not feel bad that you didn't get to mingle for more than a few minutes with every person. We only had 75 people at our wedding I cannot imagine having one bigger, I don't think we would have even made it to all of them. 

We will remember this day forever and all the wonderful people who helped make this day happen. 

Our Photographer : Eve Marie Photography
Our Venue:  Birdsong Barn
Dress: Davids Bridal 
Make-up: Myself 
Hair: Hair Gallery 



No comments:

Post a Comment