Friday, August 12, 2016

Fri{YAY} Favorites: Summertime!

Summer, Summer, Summer Time 



Summer is officially upon us, and sadly almost over for some.

Summer is my favorite time of year (aside from winter and Christmas). It is a time to for BBQ's, beach days and lots of time spent in flip flops and a cute new bikini ( or two or three).

In the spirit of all things summer, here are some of my favorite summer activities!


1. Paddle Boarding!!!

Flagler Beach

Mangroves

Cocoa Beach

From the beach to rivers or lakes you can paddle board just about anywhere there is water and it is a blast!! & A good arm workout! My favorite is to explore the mangroves we have in Florida, you can get lost for hours and find little hidden beaches that you have all to yourself.

2. BBQ's! 
not my picture, just my dream. 


I am not just talking about typical BBQ, I am encompassing it all! From burgers and dogs/brawts to pulled pork or smoked chicken. I love being able to cook on the grill and not freezing my butt off

3. Sipping Wine on the Porch



Our porch has the most perfect little sunset view! One of my favorite things during the first summer in our apartment has been sitting out here with a glass of wine relaxing after a hard workout or a rough day at work.


4. Long walks with the pups girls after work




My biggest is my runner,  Zoey is our rescue which I introduced here. She is quite the eater and has become our little fat girl. So when its not crazy  hot outside I will take her out for an evening run. We have our special little spot in the middle of our run so she can take a break and catch her breath in this insane florida heat.

These little runs are our bonding time. Just her and I together, she is a daddy girl all the way so these few moments of calm with my big girl is nice.


not my picture. 


These are just a few of my favorite things about summertime, my list could go on and on. I love the sunshine and hanging out at the pool or relaxing on the beach. Luckily here in Florida I have my pick of either one on any given day(when I am not at work).

What are some of your summer time favorites!?






No comments:

Post a Comment